Document Services

As part of our Medallion Guarantee service, and in order to help with the provisioning of the supply of the Medallion service, we provide additional document services detailed below.

Apostille Service

If you need to have a document Apostilled for use overseas, we are able to assist. Typically this is 4-5 day turn around with fees around £40-£100 depending upon the urgency of service. It is important to note an Apostille (aka Apostle) is not a replacement of the Medallion Guarantee. In order to transfer or sell US shares, Transfer Agents do NOT accept Apostilled documentation. Our Apostille service is an add on to the services we provide.

We are able to have Apostilled a multitude of documents including, but not limited to, Marriage, Birth, and Death Certificates, Grants of Probate, and Letters of Administration. Contact us for more information. Note that a Notary, also known as a Notary Public, is not the same as either a Medallion Guarantee or Apostile legalisation. For more information on the Apostille Service, visit our Apostille page.

Document Translation Services

Due to the overseas nature of many of our clients, we provide a full range of document translation services. From Heir-ship certificates to foreign Grants of Probate, we can assist.

Stock Transfer Forms

Some of the stock transfer forms that Transfer agents use are on our stock transfer form page. However, these come with a warning. You must check they are the correct forms before applying a medallion stamp. Share registrar aka Transfer agents regularly change these forms. While we provide them free of charge, we do not warrant they are correct. You must check.

Affidavit of Domicile

In order to transfer shares or securities from a deceased estate, not only will the Executors require a Medallion Guarantee Stamp, they may also require an Affidavit of Domicile. The affidavit of domicile is required to attest the deceased person domicile before they passed on. The purpose of the affidavit is to ensure that any taxes concerning the country of domicile are applied.

Probate Service

When dealing with the Sale & Transfer of shares from the estate of a deceased person, it is most likely that an application for a UK Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration will be required. In some instances it may be that the probate was granted some time again and that an exemplified copy is required. To find out more on our probate services and related enquiries and the exact requirements contact us

Replacement Document Services

As part of our the services we provide we are able to obtain Birth, Marriage and Death certificates, in addition Decree Absolutes which is the document issued for a Divorce.